March 3, 2014

What Lies Beneath: Update 1.5


Hey everyone !

The 1.5 version of What Lies Beneath is here, with a little surprise I decided to add on the last minute.

here's the changelog (I probably forgot some things. The surprise is in bold text)

  • Big framerate optimization. There was a little issue with the creatures AI that took ressources for nothing
  • I changed the interface a little to harmonize it (avoiding to use different resolutions and graphical styles). I changed the skill icons and the experience bar
  • Multiplayer mode
It's really a work in progress. It's still a little buggy, lacks a lot of content and most of all it's really badly balanced... but it's working. I wasn't sure I wanted to put it in the game at this stage but I thought you guys would want to see how it looks. It will get better and more complete over time.

  • Misc. bugfixes
  • Some other little things like a better management of arrows and quivers
The Desura versions aren't updated yet, the upload is running.