January 8, 2014

What Lies Beneath: Quick update on the situation and the trailer

Hey everyone !

I kinda fixed my connection issues (actually not at all, I made my uploads from another one :S) and could update the game. And.... surprise ! I even made a trailer for it.


With a working build and a video showing the game put online I was finally able to engage the discussion with Desura (I should probably have done that sooner, will keep that in mind for my next game release^^').

So the only thing to do now is to wait. You'll be able to play the game pretty soon I hope.

Oh ! As you can see I also made myself a logo. For those who are not familiar with Song of the Myrne (the big one, not WLB) this animal is called a boarlion.


Let me know what you think of that trailer and, if you like it, don't hesitate to share. It helps a lot.

Bye !