January 8, 2017

Myrne: The Quest - Greenlight and presentation


Oh boy!

It's been a year since I posted here?! I'm really... really ! (but I wouldn't say I'll never do it again, managing time is hard^^')... sorry...

Anyway! What did I do during all this time? Well, I worked on games, of course!

The game


You might remember a project called "Myrne: Beyond" I talked about. I'm basically still working on it... Except it completely changed since 2015.

It's now called "Myrne: The Quest" and is a direct sequel to Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath, my previous game.

This time, the game is a first-person action-RPG. I'minspired by masterpieces like Arx Fatalis and Morrowind, and a shit ton of other games, board games (yep, I play board games now, I discovered my whole life was a lie... Monopoly and other classics suck!) and pen and paper RPGs.

I made a trailer for the Greenlight campaign.


The release date is estimated to be around early 2017. Yeps, that's really soon :D

Most of the game is finished but it still need a lot of work to be fully playable and enjoyable.

Greenlight


Like I said, "The Quest" is now on Steam Greenlight to get its future access to Steam, so you can find a lot of informations about it there.

Don't hesitate to go read everything about it and leave a vote ;)



My Youtube channel

Since I don't post nearly enough here, don't hesitate to subscribe to my Youtube channel where I post some short videos of the games I'm working on from time to time.

See you next time!